Monday, November 17, 2008

Boston, The Liberty Hotel










So Everyone knows that Boston is one of the greatest Cities to visit on the East coast, but it depends on where you go in Boston, and the Liberty Hotel is one of my favorite places to stay when visiting Boston.



Even if you aren't staying at the Liberty, it is definitely the place to go for drinks and to meet a ton of people. There are four clubs/bars that you can visit at the Liberty, you can grab a quick drink at the champagne bar, or grab some dinner at Clink. The accomodations are beautiful and luxurious and are extremely comfortable.




Another one of my favorite things about Boston is the farmers market near Hay Market Square. Here you will find the most amazing fruits and vegetables at a great price.

3 comments:

MBenti said...

I have a Boston insider who gets me great deals at 5-star hotels, so this summer I stayed at IV Beacon which was breathtaking, very modern and classy. My aunt and I even went so far as to get room service, but we couldn't find the hairdryer!

MBenti said...

I have a Boston insider who gets me great deals at 5-star hotels, so this summer I stayed at XV Beacon which was breathtaking, very modern and classy. My aunt and I even went so far as to get room service, but we couldn't find the hairdryer!

Dumplingsrock said...

Oh man, that place looks amazing. Fancy hotels are the best. You never think they're around here, but Manchester, VT has some pretty jaw-dropping hotels.