Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Home Sweet Home


So, Dorset...probably one of the most boring towns for a teenager to grow up in, but probably one of the best towns for a person to grow up in. Dorset is a small town in Southern Vermont full of old country Inns, one country store, and a few antique stores here and there. Dorset is best known for its quarries, a summer hot spot for teenagers and families. The winding roads and quaint feel of the country club and local people are what I love most about this town.

I have lived in Dorset since I was born and as much as I said I didn't like it, I couldn't truly appreciate it until I was about to leave for College. Home is the best place in the world and Dorset is truly a great place to grow up and enjoy Vermont.

Hiking, biking, tennis, golf, running, breakfast on the green, farmers market, christmas trees everywhere, friends, family, pumpkins, coffee, playhouse...all things that remind me of growing up in Dorset.

Anyone been there? If not you should go!

No comments: